Fax: 0844 824 7789
• We want residents and their relatives to choose our care home because it suits them and will meet their needs.
• We want the place to be safe, sociable, comfortable and healthy to live in. Residents can expect privacy and respect.
• We want the life of the home to be interesting and enjoyable; we want the place to be open and welcoming to visitors and residents will have control over their own lives.
• There will be good food that's nourishing in every sense.
• If something goes wrong we'll put it right.
• Residents will have the same civil rights as the rest of us and we'll encourage them to exercise them.
• We want the place to look good, to be clean, the equipment to work, the garden be attractive and easily accessible.
• We want residents, to have a room that suits them, with things in it that make life convenient, comfortable and pleasing.
• There will be sufficient staff and their attitudes, experience, skills and competence will meet the residents' needs for social and physical care and for safety.
• The homes will be run for the benefit of the residents; that is its prime purpose.
Above all, we aim to provide a personal, caring environment, where everything is done for the benefit of residents. Because we never forget whose home this really is.
May 2013: Latest News from Southermwood House
May 2013: Southernwood House Phase 1 Expansion
April 2013: Testimonial from Resident
Summer 2012: Latest Updates
January 2012: Happy New Year
Wellbeing Care Group
Park View House
59 Thornhill Road
T: 0844 824 7788
F: 0844 824 7789