With highly experienced and qualified staff team there is on-going support and guidance in the forms of:
- Monthly carer’s groups- compassionate and caring staff on hand to listen to your concerns, sign post you to available services and share ideas and effective working practices.
- Educational Session- half day and full day training courses, delivered in an easy to understand format. Courses include; Dementia Awareness, Safe Moving & Handling Techniques, Medication Safety Awareness, End of Life Planning and a variety of further courses.
- Specialised support and advice for specific needs including- ‘hands on’ end of life support, suitable environment design and available equipment assessments, etc. Outings for people with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, mental health illnesses (Dementia, Bi-polar, Depression, etc.)
1 to 1 befriending services- staff sitter which enables the carer/s to go out with the confidence your loved one is safe and being mentally stimulated
As an organisation that continually strives to improve on its knowledge and service provision, we maintain active partnerships with many organisations. Below is a list of some of the main partnerships that are recognised by Wellbeing Care Group.
- Lincolnshire NHS
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Salford NHS
- Salford City Council
- Salford Care Training Partnership
- Boston College
- Lowry Training
- Broughton Care Trust
- Social Adventures Trading for Change (including Garden Needs, the Angle Centre)
- Six Steps (North West End of Life Care Programme
- The Social Care Commitment
- Local Schools and Universities ( including Salford University, Spalding High School and Sir Jon Gleed Secondary Education)