Live-in care from Wellbeing Care Group is a home service which allows you, or your loved one, to stay at home in familiar and relaxed surroundings with an incomparable level of one to one support. Embracing personal care, housekeeping and companionship it is a direct alternative to residential care that empowers you to retain control and independence.
Your professional live-in carer works with you to meet your personal needs and wishes, following an individually designed support plan that is put together by our Care managers. Your care is arranged on your terms and is designed to meet existing preferences for meals and eating times, naps and hobbies as well as established medication and care routines. And as your needs change, our one-to-one care has the flexibility to evolve with you.
Experience has shown us that finding the right person to support you is the single most important factor in getting it right. Great care is taken in providing you with the most appropriate carer. It may be that you require:-
- a carer with a certain level of experience and/or specialist training
- a carer who can drive
- a choice of male or female carers to support your personal care needs
- somebody who shares a hobby or interest
- a carer who is comfortable looking after your animals.
- Wellbeing’s carers all have specialist training to match their compassionate, caring natures; it takes a special sort of person to be a live-in carer and we’re proud of the supportive and trusted individuals on our team. As all our care team have been employed to work within our residential settings we can guarantee that you will never be provided with a carer that we have not worked with on close supervision in our care homes, allowing you peace of mind that we only allow the most suitable and professional carers out into the community. Once more the carers that are out in the community will always continue to work in our care home environments; this ensures that supervisions on their care standards are maintained.
Fulltime one to one care
Wellbeing Care group live-in care also ensures that you are given specialist one-to-one attention throughout the day. The greatest benefit being that you are able to build a valuable rapport with our carers, who will be able to tailor the support that is given from genuine understanding of the client’s needs.